Models of satellites motion
Forecasting of Earth satellite motion is widely used in determining the orbits from measurements, as well as in solving various application tasks: ephemeris calculation for observation means, planning operation of spacecraft hardware, determination of hazardous encounters and reentry time of satellites, etc. Hundreds of thousands of motion forecasts are run annually all over the world. Not only professionals, but also amateurs are involved in this work.
This section presents the list of services on prediction of satellite motion and on supporting calculations on the basis of using the initial data in the TLE form and on applying enhancements designed for improving the accuracy of prediction. They are intended both for professionals, and for students, post-graduate students and amateurs.
1. TlE recalculations into various state vector forms and acquiring the appropriate software.
2. Fulfillment of an order on prediction of the specified satellite motion over the specified time.
3. Granting to the user the demo version of software for prediction of the Earth satellites motion using the TLE.
4. Granting to the user the full version of software for prediction of the Earth satellites motion using the TLE.
5. Granting to the user the software for estimating the accuracy of a particular TLE set for a specified satellite.
6. Granting to the user the software for estimating the accuracy of orbit determination and prediction for a specified satellite.
Please,send the orders on offered services (points 1.1 and 1.2) to E-mail address:
The example of satellite motion prediction based on application of the considered methodology and use of TLE is given here, unload (PDF file, 300 KB).
A brief analysis of the current state of situation on this issue is giveni here, unload (PDF file, 54 KB).